Johns Manville blow-in, loose-fill fiber glass insulation is designed for open attics and hard-to-reach locations like corners, nooks and crannies. It is noncorrosive and noncombustible. Climate Pro® insulation is for professionals using large truck-mounted high volume production blowing wool machines and for the Blow-In-Blanket System®. Climate Pro® insulation can be blown-in to provide R-values from R-11 to R-60.
Loose-fill fiber glass insulation utilizes a professional blowing machine for installation in open spaces to fill hard-to-reach areas like corners, edges and around framing. As a premium alternative to cellulose, it does not settle or decay, and can effectively provide insulation for the life of the home. It can provide R-values from R-11 to R-60.
As homeowners become more concerned about energy costs, indoor air quality and "green" building techniques, using JM Formaldehyde-free™ insulation lets you offer these important advantages:
Johns Manville insulation can provide your homeowners with better indoor air quality and a healthier environment because it's made without formaldehyde. Surveys consistently show that consumers prefer products made without formaldehyde when given a choice. With homeowners spending up to 90% of their time indoors, you have an important sales advantage by offering a better indoor environment.
Formaldehyde-free™ Blow-in Loose-fill Fiber Glass Insulation
Climate Pro offers high-quality thermal and acoustical properties, and because it’s made without formaldehyde, it also improves indoor air quality and promotes a healthier indoor environment. The U.S. EPA recommends limiting exposure to formaldehyde as much as possible,1 and the California Air Resources Board, a division of the California Environmental Protection Agency, recommends that homeowners, builders and architects use building materials made without formaldehyde when building a home or remodeling.2 Formaldehyde is also classified as a carcinogen by the World Health Organization’s International Agency for Research on Cancer.3 JM is the only company in the industry with a complete line of building insulation made without formaldehyde. Visit JM.com for more information.
Johns Manville Formaldehyde-free™ Climate Pro blow-in loose-fill fiber glass insulation is a premium alternative to cellulose. It‘s blown into attics, nonconforming spaces and hard-to-reach areas,red like corners, edges and around framing. When it’s applied to the recommended thickness and specifications, you can be assured that your home is energy-efficient, with minimal heat loss. And unlike cellulose, it won’t appreciably settle, decay, or provide food for animals or microbes. It’s effective for the life of your home.
Equipment for JM Climate Pro installation is engineered for professional use.
Knauf Jet Stream® Ultra Blowing Wool and CertainTeed InsulSafe® SP Premium Blowing Wool are two other blow-in attic insulation products that offer excellent coverage, won't settle, won't rot or decay, won't absorb moisture or support fungus growth, are noncombustible, and are formaldehyde-free.
Cellulose insulation is composed of 75-85% recycled paper fiber, usually post-consumer waste newsprint. The other 15% is a fire retardant such as boric acid or ammonium sulphate. Cellulose has the highest recycled content of any insulation available. For example, fiberglass has a maximum amount of 50% recycled content. Unfortunately, cellulose can cause a dusty home and may break down or settle over time. We do not offer cellulose installation at this time.