We offer two types of soffit vents — normal aluminum soffits and upgraded MaxFlow Soffits. Ask our energy consultants about upgrading to Max Flow Vents.
MaxFlow Soffit Vents
How does the MAXFLO vent work?
Unlike conventional attic intake vents that have a fixed screen, which becomes clogged and useless within a few years, the MAXFLO Vents have a removable, cleanable, reusable screen insert good for the life of your home!
Why should I use the MAXFLO Vent instead of the same old conventional replacement?
- Conventional vent needs to be replaced minimum every 2 years to work effectively.
- MAXFLO Vents are the ONLY one time replacement FOR LIFE OF HOME!
- Conventional vent has fixed screen that becomes clogged and useless within a few years.
- MAXFLO VentsHave a removable, cleanable, reusable screen insert system!
- Conventional vent has no warranty.
- The MAXFLO Vent Has Limited Lifetime Warranty!
What are the benefits of the MAXFLO Vent?
The MAXFLO Vent…
- Lowers your attic temperature 25-50 degrees in the summer
- Prolong the life of heating and cooling equipment
- Extends the life of your roof
- Gives items such as Radiant Barriers, Insulation, Attic Fans and Turbines the necessary air they need to reach their potential
- Saves energy which reduces your carbon footprint
- Reduces the buildup of moisture in your attic
- Prevents the buildup of mold and associated health risks
- Prevents ice damming that can lead to structural damage and personal injury